HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT
- Faith focus – Centered on the desire to serve as a witness to one’s faith by example and the ability to actively pass it on to others.
- Academic achievement – Reflected by excellent academic preparation and the skills that serve as a foundation for lifelong achievement.
- Strength of character – Demonstrated by trustworthiness, respectfulness, a strong sense of responsibility and fairness, good citizenship, and genuine caring for the welfare of others.
- Balance – Evidenced by positive self-esteem, good personal habits, and choices that lead to well-being in all aspects of life.
WHAT WE OFFER
- WCEA/WASC-accredited academic environment for growing great students from TK- grade 8.
- 71 years of demonstrated academic excellence and student success.
- Comprehensive program that focuses on character, academics, and social skills in a faith-based environment.
- Commitment to staying on the cutting edge of technology, as demonstrated by a well-equipped computer center, interactive Whiteboards in all classrooms, and integration of a one-to-one iPad program into the curriculum.
- STAR reading and math assessments and an Accelerated Reader program.
- After-school extra-curricular activities including Electives, Homework Club and Title 1 Reading and Math program.